MaxBP Professional Package
This is our most popular grouping of products for our professional and college-level athletes when purchasing a MaxBP for use at home, on the road, or off-season use. And saves you 20%+ over buying the items separately!
WHAT YOU GET WITH THIS PACKAGE:
- MaxBP Pro Machine with one of the following power options:
a) AC Plug-in the wall with external battery pack for portable use (Most popular choice), most consistent power, easy to replace battery pack if batteries die, under proper care batteries should last 2-5 years.
b) Internal 8-hour battery – ultra-portable, for those that don’t want the hassle of carrying a battery pack around. ($40 extra)
- Tripod to mount your MaxBP machine and adjust height and angle – we offer two options for the AC a lightweight and heavy-duty (+$40) and one for the Internal Battery due to the extra weight in the machine
- 96 White-color, golf Sized, WIFFLE® golf balls: While you get 96 white with the machine, the most popular variation which adds to the number of drills you can do is the mixed color balls
- 2 Ball Bags: for the 96 white and 96 mixed. MaxBP ball bags hold 120 WIFFLE® golf balls
- Machine Bag: to carry your machine and balls around. Shoulder strap and handles for carrying. Two interior pockets, one zipper, one velcro. Lots of padding for protecting your machine.
- Speeds: Soft Toss, Low, Medium, High, Turbo, Super Turbo
- Load indicator light with variable brightness levels
- Three Right-handed and Three left-handed curveballs (cutter, slider, curve)
- Feeder Interval: 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 seconds
- Triple-drop setting for rapid-fire hand-eye drills and bunting drills, changes pitch interval options to 1, 1.3, 1,6, 2, 2.6 seconds
- 96 white WIFFLE® golf balls included
- Carrying handle
- – MaxBP Machine Power Type – AC with Battery Pack or Internal Battery (+$40) as described above
- – BatterBat – Skinny barrel training bat, weigh approximately 2/3’s game weight which has been proven to be optimal weight for bat speed training. 28″/19oz, 30″/20oz, 31″/20.5oz, 32″/21oz or 33″/21.5oz, 34″/22oz or 35″/22.5oz – this option is $100 with the package, normally $150 on its own.
- – BetterBat Heavy Handle/Middle – weighted handle and middle to swap out to match game bat weight or heavier for strength training – this option is $70 with the package, normally $100 on its own.
- – Pop-up Attachment – Great for defensive practice especially for those 13 and under. No more knots on the head from taking a hardball off the noggin!
|Dimensions||20 × 14 × 14 in|
What's the difference between the tripods?
The difference between the Tripod II and III is strength and thus durability.
The Tripod II is durable and has support on both sides of the mount to support the weight of the MaxBP which leads to more strikes! If you don’t already have a good one around the house, we STRONGLY recommend getting one to go with your MaxBP. By having the ball coming at you from a comparable height to that of the pitcher’s hand and ball trajectory makes for a much more realistic experience than having it throw from the ground. Our tripod fits perfectly with the MaxBP, making it infinitely adjustable so you can make minor adjustments in trajectory, even down to which part of the strike zone that you want to practice.
The Tripod-III 66″ 3-Section Heavy Duty Tripod with Fluid Head is designed for maximum stability and portability, making it the ideal value support system for on-the-go assignments with loads of up to 10 lbs. The flip video tripod has an extendable center column system that reaches a full height of 66.0″ and features sturdy self-leveling rubber feet, large, easy-to-set flip-lever locks, and a torsion-resistant center spread brace for added support. The geared center column gives the advantage of controlling height for precise shots without readjusting the tripod legs. The video camera tripod tilt angle is controlled by a long textured panhandle and the horizontal pan platform provides a 360-degree range of silent, super-smooth motion. Both rotation axes have separate tension adjustment with state-of-the-art dampening and independent locking. A built-in bubble level is located on the leg collar for leveling in any situation. The exclusive self-lock quick release plate allows for the secure placement of a camera.
The 3-tiered extendable legs and center column system reaches a full height of 66.0″ and features sturdy self-leveling rubber feet, large, easy-to-set flip-lever locks, and a torsion-resistant center spread brace for added support. The geared center column gives the advantage of controlling height for precise shots without readjusting the tripod legs.
The two-way fluid pan head is integrated into the body of the tripod. The tilt angle is controlled by a long textured panhandle and the horizontal pan platform provides a 360-degree range of silent, super-smooth motion. Both rotation axes have separate tension adjustment with state-of-the-art dampening and independent locking. A built-in bubble level is located on the leg collar for leveling in any situation. The exclusive self-lock quick release plate allows for the secure placement of a camera. Besides the standard 1/4″ x 20 mounting screw, a registration pin acts as an anti-twist lock, and the QR is graced with a rubberized mounting surface for extra vibration protection.
- Full tilt and swivel pan with tension control
- Easy flip lever locks on each leg
- Supports up to 10 lb
- Comfortable padded handle for precise pan control
- Geared extendable center column
- Rubber ball swivel feet for best grip and traction
- Bubble level on leg collar base
- Lightweight aluminum and polycarbonate frame
- Knurled knobs and latches
- Quick-release plate with the anti-twist registration pin
- Includes protective carry bag
Note: The tripod II only supports up to 5 pounds, the tripod III up to 10, Pro Battery machine weighs 6+