- The King of the Hill Pitcher’s Training Tool is the best pitcher’s trainer on the market for teaching the use of creating ground force and kinetic energy in the pitching delivery.
- The 1st source of ‘Kinetic Energy’ that transfers directly to arm speed (that is what is missing or not utilized properly in the majority of pitchers) is the legs.
- Leg Drive increases seperation in the HIP and upper body increasing “Torque”
- Kibler and Chandler calculated that a 20% decrease in kinetic energy delivered from (back leg drive) to the hip and trunk to the arm requires a 34% increase in the rotational velocity of the shoulder to impart the same amount of force to the hand.
- Sir Isaac Newton’s Third Law of Motion: The Law of Reaction – “For every Action force, there is an equal and oppositely-directed Reaction force.”
- The release velocity of baseball pitches equals the amount of straight-line toward-home-plate force that pitchers apply times the time period over which pitchers apply their forces divided by the mass of the baseballs.
Get Your King of the Hill Trainer now!
Now $269 – for a limited time only!