IMPROVE BAT SPEED, POWER AND HAND-EYE COORDINATION WITH THE BAT THAT GROWS WITH YOU!
The GroBat™ is a small diameter bat designed to be used with the Personal Pitcher wiffle balls. Hitting a small ball with a thin bat is proven to improve hand eye coordination and confidence.
The GroBat comes with a sweet spot pad, weight pack, 1″ removeable choke up collar and professional leather grip. When the ball hits the sweet spot pad, the hitter will hear a nice “pop” sound letting him know he crushed it. The weight pack is the key to having a bat that can grow with a player as the weight can change anywhere between 20oz to 31oz. The 1″ choke up collar will shorten the bat or help a hitter if he needs more bat control. Small bat hitting a small ball equals big results!
How to choose your GroBat
Below is a table of typical ages to recommended GroBat sizes:
|Age Range||Suggested GroBat™ Size|
|10 & Younger||GroBat Jr*|
|10 – 12 years||GroBat 32*|
|12 – 15 years||GroBat 32 or 33*|
|15 & Up||GroBat 33 or 34*|
*The GroBat Jr and GroBat comes with a choke up collar allowing you to shorten the bat 1 inch. Unlike the BroBat 32″, 33″, 34″, the weight of the GroBat Jr cannot be changed.
- Thin Barrel Training Bat
- Pro Leather grip
- Sweet Spot pad
- Easy modification in length with 1″ Choke Up Collar
- Customize weight with 9oz. Weight Pack
- Weights may be increased to develop and strengthen muscles in the hands and wrists
- Sharpen hand-eye coordination
- Develop quick bat speed
- Build confidence
- Bat that grows with the batter
- Same bat may be used by multiple players of different ages and heights
- Collars and weights create same length and weight as your game bat
- Use for 30% of your practice regimen
- Only use with light-weight small balls
All of our products are backed with our 30-day Money Back Guarantee. If for any reason you are not satisfied, you may return your product(s) within 30 days for a refund. The only cost to you is shipping.