Web Glove – Mini Training Baseball Glove
This unique glove fits over your index finger and thumb to create a small pocket that safely teaches players the proper way to catch a ball: in the web. It's a challenge and any player that can consistently catch the ball with the WebGlov will have the best hands on the team. Use with the Personal Pitcher to work on:
- Catcher’s framing,
- Fly ball drills for outfielders,
- Turning two for middle infielders,
- Picking the ball in the infield, and
- A wide variety of conditioning drills.
For young players: This is the best way to safely teach them how to catch and build confidence in their ability!
- Designed to catch Wiffle golf balls
- Durable neoprene material
- Fits over your index finger and thumb
- Universal for left or right handed players
- Develop "Soft Hands"
- Improve Hand Eye Coordination
- Build Confidence In Fielding
- Safely Teach Young Players How To Catch
- Eliminate Fear Of The Ball
Mini Wiffle Balls (1 Dozen)
- ATHLETIC BASEBALL EQUIPMENT: Spend time outdoors with Plastic Baseballs; perfect for practicing your pitch, batting skills, or for some leisure time playing catch with friends
- FUN FOR ALL AGES: Little kids and adults alike will love these highly durable baseballs thanks to their hollow design that allows nonstop fun whether playing baseball, wiffle ball, or fetch with a pet
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND DURABLE: The innovative hollow design makes each ball lightweight enough to carry anywhere and the plastic makes them highly durable so they can take hit after hit without breaking
- A DOZEN BALLS IN A PACK: Each pack contains 12 hollow white plastic balls for endless fun; they are easy to see in a large field so you never have to worry about losing them
The Isolator pad:
Know when you’ve hit the ball off the Sweet Spot. Wiffle Balls do not create the vibration in a hitter’s hands like a baseball, so getting jammed, hitting the ball off the end of the bat, or crushing a ball can be tough to tell. The Isolator Pad fixes this by strapping to the sweet spot of a game bat and giving the hitter instant feedback with a nice “pop” sound.
No guesswork and a “must-have” for the serious hitter looking to improve their game.
- Two velcro straps allow for easy attachment
- Straps to your game bat
- Developed exclusively for use with lightweight small balls
- Know when you’ve hit the ball on the sweet spot
- Improve hand eye coordination
- Build confidence
- Develop discipline
- Prevent wrists from rolling over too early