Flat Bottom Sled
The Flat Bottom Sled is a great implement to train quickness, power and explosiveness strength.
- Flat bottom makes it ideal for use on most surfaces
- Add additional resistance with Olympic plates
- Ridges on the top of the sled allow for an easier grip when taking weight plates off
- Harness and tow strap included
- Made with facility gym design in mind
The TAP Flat Bottom Speed Sled is a great resistance training device. Its simple design allows portability while maintaining durability. The Sled can be used for light weight sled training for speed or add Olympic weight plates to its fixed mast for resistance training.
Unlike most drag sleds, the TAP Flat Bottom Speed Sled can be used almost anywhere making it an ideal for speed training and conditioning. Unlike traditional drag sleds with rails, the flat bottom slides smoothly on most surfaces, such as track, turf and grass and can be used on pavement. Includes harness and drag strap. Plate weights sold separately.